Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Muttled thoughts

Spent all day working on art, updating online galleries and shop. Wondering why I bother anymore. Played phone tag with doctors, hospital, and state aid. Blood work and bone density scan tomorrow. Trying to get as much medical diagnostic stuff done with Mayo as I can, while I can.

They had a "going away" thing for Mike at work today. As of this Friday, he's getting laid off and will be unemployed. Which means no steady source of household income. Not sure what's going to happen now. Probably be forced to move and leave Minnesota.

Which means no more access to Mayo Clinic and its state of the art healthcare and diagnostic capabilities for my quirky healthcare needs, no more access to the support and help from Can Do Canines and so many other friendships and communities I have become a part of over the five years we have been here, that have helped keep me going. No more access to the clay studio, so everything I have tried to invest in to make the ceramics and pottery thing work as a source of income, is going to fall apart and be for nothing.

Doesn't matter anymore. Just writing to sort out thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment