Sunday, July 21, 2013

Struggling

Been busy with work, and in my free time working on art. Encouraged with progress and ideas for the new art techniques. Afraid it probably won't make a difference quick enough. Running out of time to find alternate means to pay everything I need to pay by the end of this month. Need to come up with about $2,000 to pay for my phone, car insurance and yearly renewal ( also need to bring it in for service, past due but haven't had extra money for it ), utilities, and rent is due again, and we still need to catch up being short from last time. Ember is also due to go to the vet ( the cats are too but it can wait a little longer ) and I need to buy a new mobility harness for her to work in. I'm working to the point of making myself repeatedly sick again, and have nothing to show for it. Just more struggling. Keep hoping we'll catch a break that will last, but I have been hoping that for many years now and it still hasn't happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment