Sunday, July 14, 2013

A fall

Supposed to be keeping track of how often this happens. Fell down the stairs last night. Slid down them, actually. My ankle rolled as I was heading downstairs and I lost my balance and down I went. I was flat to my back, so it was more like being on a bumpy slide. I somehow managed to catch myself, by grabbing the railing I think. Mike and Ember were already downstairs and immediately came rushing in when they heard the crashing thud. I was all sore and swollen, iced it all. The swelling has gone down and been replaced by bruising, but I am still stiff and sore all over, especially in shoulders and entire back, and my right hand is pretty banged up. Seem okay otherwise. Thankful thus far I have been able to get up and walk away from it when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment