Saturday, October 3, 2015

Snarky body

My body has been throwing a fit ever since I stopped working Journey.  The more time passes without the help of a dog, the worse I feel.  I haven't really been out anywhere in nearly two weeks but I finally had to go pick up a few groceries. So sore and exhausted afterwards. My hips, knees, back, and ankles are seriously on the warpath and my normal exercises are not helping. Soaking in a warm bath or TENS is only temporary. Gaba helps for breakthrough, but I am having to take it more frequently to control things during the flairs which increases fatigue and cognitive difficulties.  Changes in weather probably aren't helping either.  Migraine keeps coming and going.  I hope one of these organizations will accept me to receive a new assistance dog. Otherwise I am not sure what I am going to do. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment