Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Jaw Dislocations

So however long ago it was that my jaw got stuck open that one night where I couldn't close it, and had to pop it back in place, apparently my jaw has been dislocated all this time since!

Which must be why the grinding/popping stuff got so much worse, and was hurting more, I could hardly chew or open my mouth fully.  It started bothering me real bad the past week or so.  I tried flexing and massaging and pushing at the area for some relief.  I popped it the other night and had a sharp pain at the hinge area the past few days. Been taking Gaba, and the nerve pain in the jaw hinge finally let up and I noticed today I could chew mostly normal. I was just able to eat a hamburger for dinner mostly normally for the first time in goodness knows how long!!  There is still popping sensations like I had prior to the dislocation, but not nearly as frequent or as painful. Trying to be extra careful with it.  Fingers crossed it behaves itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment