Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sparklies were had

We did end up going to the gem and jewelry show earlier this month.  Went for two days, covered half the show floor each day so I could get a better look at things they had.  It's changed a lot since the last time I went, a different company is managing this show group. Sooo many pretty sparklies and shinies. Mom and aunt and Mike each gave me some money so I could pick stuff up and replenish much needed supplies. I was on my feet all day both days, with Journey helping. He'd keep trying to keep me moving and the vendors all thought it was the funniest thing when I'd excuse myself and say I'd be back after I walked off the symptoms ( I trigger if I stand in one place for too long without moving ). Everyone loved him and was sad to hear about his hip dysplasia and that he'd be career changing.  I joked with some of them the first day that we might be back the next and they joked about "torturing the poor dog" and how they were sure he'd be thrilled.  Then the next day more joking when they saw us back and I joked "Should have seen the look on his face when he realized we were back for more!"  It was warm but tolerable. Wish I had my neck fan, but it killed over.  Met some awesome people, got some beautiful sparklies I will share at some point.  My body was soooo angry after all the activity, it took the full week after just to get un-sore enough to move around without back, legs, and feet hurting badly.  Then I ended up with a migraine from hell that wouldn't go away and kept coming back for days. Today is the first day the pain has dulled enough to really think clearly so I can try and be a little productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment