Saturday, October 10, 2015

Disability App Preparations

Apologies for the lapse in presence on and off recently. I have been busy for a little while working on putting together all of this information for my disability application process. Digging through old paperwork to find things to use ( thank goodness I kept it ), collecting and sorting documents from providers.  Just waiting on responses from two doctors and that should do it.  I wrote a ton of things with medical jargon and ICD-10 codes to throw at them. 10+ pages to tell them how all this affects my daily life and ability to function. Hoping "doing the work for them" will strengthen my case some, but not holding my breathe.  I expect I will be denied the first go-round, as that seems like the popular thing for them to do. Will probably be submitting everything before the end of the month.  Anyone interested in reading any of it and giving their input?   Also on that note, would anyone like to write anything on my behalf for me to submit to them?  On why you feel I should be able to finally get this help I needed ( and probably should have asked for ) years ago and why it is more important I have it going forward?  I mean, lets face it. My body is self destructing itself one collagen molecule at a time.  That isn't going to change anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment