Saturday, September 19, 2015

I have amazing friends

Caine decided to send me a surprise package with some unexpected trinkets.  One thing was a beautiful wall hanging I knew he'd managed to get for me. It's a beautiful color with Celtic design and little Japanese magatama all over it.  Which is really symbolic and special.

What I wasn't expecting was a hand formed ceramic dish with a magatama design swirled in the surface, a hematite ring, and a little sculpture of me!  He also included a beautiful card with a dragonfly on it, knowing how special they are to me. And a beautiful hand written letter with a little wax seal. It all smelled like patchouli or sandalwood.

It made me cry happy tears when I opened the package and saw everything, and read over the card and letter.  How thoughtful and perfect it all was, and couldn't have had better timing with everything that is going on right now.

Thank you so much Caine, you sly Kitsune you.  I wondered what you were up to!

As a side note, you are seriously making me want to get one of those markers to make my own wax seals on stuff I send!  I have seen them in stores before, but never seen any I really like ( most of them seem to be initials or generic stuff ).





Eternal thanks again goes to Arikla, who helped cover Journey's recent medical bills so we could get a diagnosis.

We wouldn't have been able to afford to get these answers as soon as we did without your generosity.  Thank you for caring and for helping so we could have that peace of mind to have a better idea of what is going on with him.

Thanks also for your participation in the "art experiments" as well. :D  So many good laughs to be had with all of these things. Can't wait till we can show off the finished products!





I received even more of a surprise in the mail from Amie the other day, in the form of a very generous donation toward the fundraiser for me to acquire a new assistance dog.  I cried happy tears of disbelief when I saw it. One raindrop raises the sea.

Even while her and her family are going through a very difficult time right now and she has had a lot more pressing things on her mind to worry about, she was still as compassionate as always and trying to help a friend.  It means a lot to me and your selflessness is an inspiration.




I just wanted to take the time to really thank you guys more than I already have, and let you know how much your love and support means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment