Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dream catchers and dental stuff

Have spent the evening wrapping dream catcher hoops and listening to Christmas music. Fueled by beef jerky and crisp, cool water. I was determined to have something more substantial to eat than milk and peanut butter, since my two bad teeth weren't agreeing with *anything* for a few days. Will probably regret it later. Waiting to hear back from my dentist about getting a prescription for antibiotic and Vicoprofen, since prescription strength Aleve is starting to become ineffective for the nerve pain ( which is probably amplified because of my Dys / Fibro, I feel pain different than normal people ). She is in process of transferring to a new clinic, which is under construction. So even if I could afford the root canals, I'd have to wait till end of December or beginning of January. Not sure I can wait that long. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment