Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Better Things

This month has already started out better. Spent yesterday and most of today hanging out with a friend I only originally knew online and really connected with her and those around her. Had one of the most welcoming experiences I have in a long time. Sava, thank you and Tak for letting us stay the night when I had my "spell".

Stopped in Slidell today to get some supplies so I could get those commissions I have pending turned out ( finally! ). My wrist popped the other day ( hurt like a bitch ) and some of the pain and tension is less than it has been for months after continuing with PT exercises. It still hurts to grasp/twist and move it certain ways and lift heavy objects, but some of the range of motion is better. Hopefully if I am careful, it'll behave and let me get these sculptures and a few other things finished, and move on to other things I have been wanting to do for months.

Saw Delta Pet was still there. It's been sooooo long since I had seen everyone there. I have been shopping with them and known them all since I was a little kid, but lost touch after Katrina and moving away. Wanted to say hello and catch up with them all. Was really wonderful seeing them and how the store had changed. Chatted with them about the animals and stuff in general, and Mr John the owner wants me to bring in some art and displays and we're going to try to figure out where to fit them in the store! Soooo excited and feeling so blessed by the generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment