Sunday, October 20, 2013

Moved To New Orleans

I have moved back home to New Orleans. Despite my family's best efforts to help with temporary living arrangements with the camper, it turned out to have too many unseen issues. It was a safety risk and would cost more than it's worth to fully update, modify and deep clean it to make it safe.
I have moved in with my aunt for the time being, and will go back and forth between here and Mississippi as needed. I owe a huge amount of gratitude and thanks to my aunt. Despite being allergic to cats, she is letting me and the animals stay here. It will be a trial basis at first, to see how her allergies respond. So far, so good.
Mike is still in New Jersey, hoping to hear back on some job prospects. I too might have something lined up next month. Waiting to hear back on details.
I am just getting my computer set up again. I have not had a stable, reliable internet source since we left Minnesota, so apologies if I missed anything. I have a lot of things to read and respond to and a lot of catching up to do. I plan to also get back to work on commissions this week now that I have access to my supplies and tools and have a place to set everything up and work.
Hope everyone is doing well, and look forward to catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment