Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thank you everyone

Thank you to my friends here in Rochester who made the last few days here brighter and more bearable. Thanks to Mike's mother for coming to help with the move. Thanks to my family for their love, support, and understanding. Clara, Ashley, Pam, thank you guys sooooo sooooo much for helping with the vet stuff and comic relief and assistance while packing and running around like a chicken with no head. We met so many wonderful people and animals while living in Minnesota, and were thankful to be so welcomed in the community. You guys are all amazing, and I am extremely blessed to have met each and every one of you!

Thank you to everyone for their continued support and kindness offered to us through these hard times. I haven't been able to respond to everything yet, but I have read and appreciate everything.  Love and hugs to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment