Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Moving

We'll probably be leaving Minnesota within the week worst case scenario, or by the end of the month best case.

With the impending move looming, I might not be able to work on commissions till after the end of the month when the move is (hopefully) complete. If I can keep my supplies out and get them done before we move, I will.

Have a lot of sorting and packing to do and very little time to do it. Could use a few extra hands to do it all.


Minnesota people - There are a ton of you I'd like to get together with and see before we leave. We may have less than a week, may have till the end of the month. Won't know for sure until tomorrow.


Everyone else, thank you for your support and well wishes. I'll respond to comments and messages as soon as I am able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment