Friday, June 28, 2013

Physical therapy

Had my first round of physical therapy today to help with the back and hip problems, and hopefully knee and ankle too. They used an Ultrasound / Interferential Current (IFC) machine as part of the therapy.

There was mention of some sort of device I might also be able to rent and take home that helps with blocking pain signals for spot treatments of painful areas, and I am wondering why on earth such a thing was never recommended for me before with my Fibromyalgia, if it could offer relief aside of taking more medication that doesn't really fully help anyway.
Sore and stiff from the exercises. Will be doing this for several weeks, maybe longer, building up more as we go along.

Working on finishing two big art commissions. Alternating between finalizing details and painting. Excited to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment