Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back, Update

I've been away for the past two weeks recovering from a Fibromyalgia flareup after a rough week at work, followed by a painful lower back injury that has severely limited my ability to do much of anything. The doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer to help during recovery, and told me I shouldn't work or drive while on it. Easier said than done. I'm told I may still experience the intense pain for another week or so, and it may be up to six weeks before my back is fully recovered.

I have no earthly idea what on earth I did to cause it, aside of cleaning my aquarium that evening and doing mild housework, things I always do, and am always mindful about how I do so I don't aggravate my conditions to begin with, since excessive physical activities exacerbate them. The first night I couldn't even lift a gallon of milk. You don't really consider how much your back and torso actually do for you, until it hurts to use them in any way.
I'll be catching up on messages people left for me and posts as best I can. If I missed anything you wanted me to see, point me toward it. Apologies if I miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment