Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quick update, puppy stuff

Been sick with a Fibro flare and not on here much recently. Dealing with unnecessary negativity from people around me that keeps tearing away at what bit of good mood I have managed to pull myself into. I bristle my fur and let it roll off, distancing myself from such behavior as much as I can.
Journey is growing so fast. He's a funny pup. Watching his personality develop is a joy. We're working on the basics in training. He is curious and eager to learn. Watching him and Ember wrestle and play is a delight. I hope to have some pictures and video to share at some point.
I'm almost finished making a list of items ( food, training, toy, etc ) we need or will be able to use, for anyone interested in donating money, gift cards, or said items in order to help us. I'll probably be posting that sometime in the next few days, but may wait until Monday.
Will be working on catching up with posts, comments, emails and such in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment