Friday, February 21, 2014

On Stopping Cymbalta

I have started taking only half of my dose of Cymbalta ( generic ) today, so I can taper off of it somewhat properly with what I have left, and quit taking it without serious side effects.

Starting to feel it because of the weather front. Probably going to get worse over the next few days as my body adjusts to lower dose. I apologize in advance if I am more blah or icky or snarky or snap or have weird emotional shifts.

Don't I need Cymbalta ( generic ) to control my Fibromyalgia and related health issues?

Yes, I do. It is what allows me to be able to "function" at all on a daily basis.

Why do I plan to stop taking it if it helps me so much?

See my previous post for more details. I don't have $300+ a month to pay for it, and can't keep asking my family or friends to do so for me.

 Yes I have applied for medical assistance, no I have not been approved for any that offer prescription coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment