Saturday, December 13, 2014

Patreon - Signal Boost



I finally made a Patreon account, for anyone interested in sponsoring me and my artwork. Please feel free to share and help give a signal boost.

Think of Patreon as something like an ongoing online tip jar. If you like an artist's work and can't afford (or don't want to buy) their artwork regularly, but still wish to support them, then this is a great way to do it.

It's a way of saying, "I like what you do, thanks for sharing!" It's totally optional. You can stop sponsoring at any time. When you pledge to help me, you will only be charged the amount you pledge once per month.

By becoming a patron, your support gives me the opportunity to be an artist and to create freely. I value your donation in more ways than words can adequately describe. Your support inspires me to believe in myself and my dreams.


Please consider sponsoring at $1 per month. Just a small $1 pledge on your part can collectively change my life and help my dreams come true.




So what exactly will you get in return? All sorts of awesome!  For starters, you will have my undying love and gratitude. You’ll also have a chance to influence my work! You’ll be among the first to know about and see new designs and new products, before they are even made!

You will also have a chance to receive art and creative things from me, depending on your donation tiers. Sometimes I'll be giving out prints, other times - original artwork and sculptures! Why? Why not? I share the love you share with me! Knowing these things will go to homes where people will truly appreciate them is what means the most to me.


To learn more, please visit my Patreon page:

http://www.patreon.com/leopardwolf


No comments:

Post a Comment