Thursday, December 18, 2014

OMFG!!!!



BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!!!  I found my dad!!!  Or, he found me! I’m too elated right now to think straight and crying happy tears.  I have been trying for YEARS to get in touch with him, I haven’t seen him since I was a little kid and lost contact years ago, and was afraid I’d never find him after Katrina since we no longer live where we used to.

I have searched online for years for him and never could find him. I even sent a letter to an address I thought he may have lived at, but it was returned to me as “undeliverable”. I was thinking just a few days ago about doing one of those things you see where people make posters and hope the internet can help find loved ones. Or asking anyone in Arizona if they could try and go to the address I had and see if it was there, sort of wishful thinking.  And he just messaged me tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment