Friday, December 20, 2013

Snarky wrist

After messing up some sculptures, jewelry, and other art I have tried working on despite my wrist injury, I have grudgingly come to the conclusion I should wait until it stops hurting so much before attempting to work on these things again. Which is highly aggravating because it means people are waiting longer and I was hoping to have them out for Christmas. Typing hurts but I don't care. No amount of using braces, ice/heat therapy, resting it, 'squeeze' therapy, or TENSing it is helping. Doctor says it may take another 3 weeks or more before it heals. I have an ice pack wedged against it as I try and type, and pressure against it agitates it on top of pain. UGH. Is it too much to ask not to feel any kind of pain at all for one whole day?

No comments:

Post a Comment