Sunday, November 24, 2013

Items Up For Grabs

I uploaded pictures of all the items my aunt is wanting to sell, to this directory on my site:

http://www.leopardwolf.com/yardsale


There were too many to code image tags to every single one for multiple sites, so I did it this way to make it easier.

If you want to buy anything, please let me know.

Get them now before I list them on Etsy, eBay, and CL.

** Louisiana / Mississippi locals** - I am willing to meet you for delivery ( especially for larger/heavy items ) so you don't have to pay for shipping. Otherwise buyer is responsible for shipping costs.



My aunt is letting me keep half of the profits for helping her with the photography and online listings, which is basically my only source of income right now besides art sales.

Feel free share the link with anyone you know who might want something.


Below is a written list of each item for easy identification.

= = =

Sofa Set ( locals only )


Benedictine & Brandy Liqueur Tin

Beaded Neck Shirt

Beeswax Candle

Big Red Candle Set

Bike Santa Ornament

Black Beaded Purse

Black Mesh Clutch Purse

Citrus Express

Dandy Frog Wax Carving

Darts Kit With Case

Darts Pack

Deco Beaded Purse

Deco Grape Platter

Emergency Flashers, 2 sets of 2 each

Fish Décor, ceramic figure / candle holder?

Fragrance Lamp Kit

Friends Forever Frame

Frog Cling Figure

Harley Davidson Leather Chaps

HBO Sex And The City Game

Holiday Tin

Lemon Tree Vase

Little Woven Basket

Mayan Family Dolls

Pewter Spoon

Memo Tree

Platter And Bowl Set

Pumpkin Bowl

Purple Vase

Reed Diffuser

Reindeer Plate

Santa Diffuser

Seashell Dish

Small Flower Pot

Small Metal Dish

Squirrel Nutcracker Dish

Spa Finder

Stationary Set, floral

Suede Skirt

Tealight Décor

Tiffany Vase

Toad Cling

Topiary Décor

Welcome Frog

White Beaded Clutch Purse

White Beaded Purse

Woven Willow Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment