Saturday, August 1, 2015

Icky Sick

Ended up getting a sinus infection that's turned into an upper respiratory infection as it creeps down into my chest. Hacking up lungs is no fun, especially when your coughing/choking fits lead to ribs trying to migrate to places ribs should not be and my good ol friend costochondritis stops by for a visit. My everything hurts from all the coughing and nasal eww.  Thanks to a metric ton of chicken soup, OJ, and cold meds ( with some airborne and Ricola ) and the sacrifice of 4 boxes of tissues over the past few days, I think I caught it early enough to avoid it being bad enough to go to the doctor for. Will see how it is come Monday.
I still need to finish and post my belated AnthroCon report and post about the trip, which was delayed on account of still being in NJ after con and then coming home to the major big genetics appointment, and now feeling like death on death. So just a little note to say I am catching up and posts will be made and answered sporadically between fits of spontaneous coughing and combustion.
Thanks to everyone for their shared support and relief over the whole Ehlers-Danlos post ( still responding to all those comments! ).  We'll share a virtual cake and sparkling cider in celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment