Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Computers and smartphone on the fritz

Experiencing some ongoing technical difficulties with my computers and (notso)smartphone.  Will be soooooooo happy when I can finally swap this thing out and get a new phone. Tired of missing messages, calls, etc and lag so bad I can't do anything even after factory reset. Worst model in the series, ever.  Anyway, may have sporadic activity over the next week as I finish the tedious task of backing everything up ( I need another external HDD but that's another story ). Then test run of Win10 to see if I like it enough to blow out and replace Win7 Pro on my primary.  Hated Win8 with a passion, so laptop is getting Win10 without question unless I get another OEM of Win7 Pro.  Apologies if I miss anything. Just poke at me and point me toward it, email is probably best right now just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment