Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Disability Determination / SSA Stalling

Quick update. Ankle is still tender but as long as I am not on it too long I can tolerate the pain enough to walk on it for short amounts of time and for short distances. Puppy is doing good, will write more about that in a puppy update I am working on.


Getting increasingly aggravated with the SSA and this disability determination process.  They sent me ANOTHER letter requesting info I already gave them.  This is the third time they have done so.

I filled out the application online and it specifically asked for this info and I filled in the blanks.  Then I also submitted it with the info I gave them to copy in person. All of that info was carefully organized and selected because they had already asked for it, or I knew they would ask for it, so I included it thinking it would help them and make the process more efficient.

So how can you not have it and still be requesting it unless clearly you haven't bothered to actually look through my entire file?

Or you are just wasting time, resources and paper.

The fact that one of my conditions is actually listed on the SSA "auto determination list" should make this entire process totally irrelevant.  But noooope.
Because, government.

No comments:

Post a Comment