Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Meh

Utterly disgusted.  Hate begets hate.  This many people should not feel ashamed or afraid of who was elected.  It disgusts me that this is the type of country we live in now after all the progress we had made.  Afraid for my rights as a person with medical disabilities who is not able to work.  Afraid for my rights as a woman.  Afraid of losing my healthcare and women's health rights. Afraid for the rights of all my friends and family in the LGBT community.  This country has been needing a healthy dose of chlorine bleach for a long time, but this isn't how I hoped we'd be getting it. I seriously hope the balances and checks that are in place in the government will keep him in check and make the damage less severe than it could be if he could do whatever he wanted. I pray he won't be as horrible as all of us ( Americans and people all over the world ) fear he will be.  I hope he proves us wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment