Monday, May 23, 2016

Disability Claim Denied, Appeal Time

The Social Security Administration denied my Disability claim.

Despite the overwhelming evidence I submitted.  Probably because they didn't bother reading any of it. Not surprising. Their job is to deny everyone.

Time to appeal and fight back.  It'll go to hearing before a judge. I knew it would happen this way, I was expecting it.  My current plan is to represent myself. I have already been formulating a best method of approach. I will probably be contacting people to request testimonies and witness statements as evidence for the court case.
I will need help and support through this difficult process. My life depends on this having a positive outcome. That may sound dramatic, but it is the truth. Without aid, I have nothing.  I am out of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment