Friday, December 18, 2015

Back In Louisiana

Apologies for the delay updating this past month. I ended up staying in NJ longer than expected because I went to meet with a service dog organization for a client interview for a new dog.  I was sick while I was there with a flareup, and came home sick with a sinus infection turned into bronchitis and upper respiratory infection. Went to the doctor and got antibiotics and an inhaler. It's been pretty miserable but I am starting to feel a little better.  That said, I am getting back to work on the projects I left off with and will be sharing progress along the way on Patreon.
Christmas / Yule cards are also on the way, for those who asked or sent them last year, since my whole plot of silly "Christmas in July" sort of got botched, they are actually on time for this year's holiday haha.  I think I'll send another batch randomly at some point too just to make up for it. Because we all need cheer year round!  Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment