Friday, March 20, 2015

Contest Winners

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the contest!  The following people are the lucky winners:


1st Place -  Melissa Ko

2nd Place - Ellen Million

3rd Place - Jeremy Unitt / Croatoan



Congratulations!  Drop me an email at leopardwolf@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

For those who didn't win, don't worry. There may be other opportunities in the future.

I hold monthly drawings for free stuff for anyone who pledges/donates $5.00 USD or more to me monthly via Patreon or other means ( some don't have bank accounts or don't like using PayPal, etc. so they send concealed donations via mail ).

To learn more about Patreon ( or email me for alternate methods ):

http://www.patreon.com/leopardwolf

Your support is deeply appreciated. It helps me work toward making a living doing what I love, and allows me to create neat things and share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment