Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Legal blah

Forgive my absence recently. I have spent the time since my last update dealing with some horridly agitating legal issues, going crazy trying to find ancient paperwork I have related to such things, and trying to figure out where to come up with the $500 I need to retain the attorney and get the ball rolling on having the issue resolved. You can imagine the stress and negativity revolving around all this, which is why I chose to stay away from here till I was in a better mindset. Hoping it won't cost more than $500, but it will depend on if the attorney can settle the situation without further taking it to court. Not sure catching up on stuff I might have missed is possible at this point, but will do my best. What did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment